The Accusound BX2 Bass Instrument Cable is designed for bass players looking to get the most out of their instruments. Its special formula includes; higher capacitance to control upper frequencies and an 18 AWG low resistant core conductor for thunderous low bass tones. High-end gold plated ¼” connectors, ultra-pure oxygen-free copper conductors, dense copper braid shielding and features our 100% semi-conductive vinyl tube on technology which virtually eliminates triboelectric (handling) noise. Made in the U.S.A and terminated with silver solder for purity and lifelong durability.
• The perfect transmission of lower bass frequencies
• Copper braid shield for maximum RFI and EMI noise rejection
• 100% tube-on semi-conductive vinyl shield for triboelectric noise rejection (handling noise)
• RoHS compliant
• Extremely flexible
• Designed, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A.
• We offer a five year “no fault” warranty
top of page
bottom of page